Udemy AutoCAD Course
Here is a list of 10 complete AutoCAD video courses that will start at the absolute basics but will also cover more advanced topics. These courses are given by Jaiprakash Pandey. A certified professional who has over 7 years of experience in giving CAD training to many fortune 500 companies.
- AutoCAD Beginners Course – 9 hours
- AutoCAD 3D for beginners – 5 hours
- AutoCAD Certification exam – 6 hours.
- Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD – 2 hours
- All about AutoCAD Sheet Sets – 1 hour
- Printing and Plotting in AutoCAD course – 3 hours
- Making 3D photorealistic house in AutoCAD – 3 hours
- 60 AutoCAD 2D and 3D practice projects – 7 hours
- Customization and Parametric tools in AutoCAD – 2 hours
- Making 2D house plan in AutoCAD – 3 hours
Fusion 360 Courses
He also give coures for Fusion 360.
- Fusion 360 Beginners – 8 hours
- Assemblies in Fusion 360 – 1 hour
- Drawing in Fusion 360 – 2 hours
- Animation in Fusion 360 – 1 hour
- Rendering in Fusion 360 – 2 hours
- Practice drawings in Fusion 360 – 1 hour
How much do the courses cost?
You can either choose for a monthly subscription model where you pay $24 per month. Or pay a one-time fee of $240.
Is there a free trial?
Yes, you can try out all the courses as there is a 30 day money back guarantee. So if you don’t like the course you can get a full refund if you request it within 30 days!
Can I ask questions during the course?
Yes, you will be given access to a Q&A board where you can directly ask the instructor questions.
LinkedIN AutoCAD Course
Another great way to learn AutoCAD is to take a video course on Linkedin. These courses are given by Shaun Bryant, who is a license expert in this field with many years of expertise.
There are over 20 AutoCAD video courses on LinkedIn. Starting with the most basic principles of AutoCAD up to some of the more advanced features that the software has to offer.